“Pricing Guide: What should I expect?”
“How much should I budget for flowers and associated rentals?”
We get asked that often. Pricing, just like your wedding, is unique.
While it is difficult to provide a blanket total for florals and associated rentals, on average, our Full-Service Wedding clients budget $4,500-$10,000 for flowers and associated rentals, however there is not a minimum or average for Micro-Service Weddings. Micro-Service Weddings are all budgets with the only stipulation being that the florals must be picked up from the studio.
Budget, of course, can vary drastically on what your needs and wants are for the day. One couple may want specialty large arrangements for the reception, and more expensive flower varieties, while another might be utilizing more simple centerpieces. Another example is that one couple might have 300 guests and 8 bridesmaids while another might have only 150 guests and 4 bridesmaids.
It’s important to know that we are here to help maximize your resources and guide you through the process of choosing the perfect combination of elements to achieve the most impact. It all starts with a consultation; so give us a call and let’s dive into the details!
How much do individual items typically cost?
The following price list is provided to give you an idea of starting and average pricing, but all designs are custom to your vision and budget. We recommend setting up a private consultation where we can discuss specific details for your wedding and provide you with a custom proposal.
- Bridal bouquets average: $225 – $275
- Maids bouquets range: $75 – $175 each
- Boutonnieres range: $20 – $50 each
- Corsages: $65 – $95
- Altar/arch Arrangements start at $300 and run upwards of $2,500
- Aisle/pew arrangements average $25 – $75
- Tall floral centerpiece average $225 – $450
- Low floral centerpieces start at $85 | Typically in the $125 – $200 range for a full low floral.
- Delivery, Labor & Set-up typically ranges 20% – 30% of your total design contract. Post-event tear-down is $400 for venues 25 – 50 miles outside of Duval County, otherwise it is only $300 total. We also offer our couples to utilize our donation services*. Additional travel charges may apply for out-of-town weddings. Delivery and setup fees will vary and are always optional.
- Transition Services (for those doing a room flip/i.e., using the same room for their reception as their ceremony) – Starts at $200
*Donation services: Soulful Stems proudly offers the option to donate back any florals (of your choosing) to be broken down, rearranged and gifted to local cemeteries and gravesites. This free service allows these mini arrangements to be donated in the names of the newly wedded couple.
I see you have a minimum, what does that include?
A $4,500 minimum is required to book Soulful Stems for Full Service floral services. This option is for our team to handle the florals, decor, delivery, styling, set-up and (optional) break down. Depending on event date and location, Soulful Stems may apply a higher minimum for your date. This will be discussed and agreed upon prior to your consultation.
* This minimum applies to the full contract order pre-tax, meaning it does not have to be allocated to flowers alone. This can include set-up fees, rentals, etc. As with everything, sometimes exceptions are made.