Wedding & Event Floral Designer
I am an adventurer by nature and have lived in many places! As an Illinois-kid born and raised, I knew there was a whole world waiting to be explored. I joined the Navy and moved to Florida for my first station! It was here in Florida that I fell in love with flowers and weddings.
- I love all foods spicy, not sure if I have a limit
- I am a builder and woodworker
- I LIVE in my boots, jeans and band T’s
- I traveled more as a civilian than as a sailor
- I am Queer but straight-passing since I married the world’s best man
- Roller coasters, theme parks, tattoos, classic rock, and all things ADVENTURE make me happy
I am a licensed floral designer who recognizes that being a part of one of your most special days is an honor and a privilege. As a specialist in Boho, Edgy, Atypical, & Garden floral styles, I love working with my clients to help execute a vision that gives life to their dreams. I know that this can be a very stressful time so I make it a point to be available to my clients around the clock. I am always striving to be better for you. I work alongside other wedding professionals practicing new trends and sharing ideas to provide you with the most up-to-date information as possible! I live for a challenge and cannot wait to meet yours!